Email Marketing: Week 10 Part A

 Email Marketing: 

Email Marketing has been a tool that has been so useful when reaching an audience through my first clothing brand Izzy Be. After five years we learned that it was the main thing that really connected to our audience and created the most engagement for the brand. The growth of our email list within a four/five-year span reached about 5,000 people on our email list. 

The ArtJive I want to start utilizing our email list a lot more and growing the audience to a solid list of loyal customers. With that in mind, I would like to start having two emails go out per month, plus additional emails for magazine launches and collection launches. I do not want to go over one email a week, because I don't want to overwhelm our audience or cause them to think we are spamming them in any way. I want to stick within the range of one email a week at most or two emails a month at least. 

For the type of emails that will be sent out, I would love to have coupons and sales, magazine launches, collection launches, collaboration announcements, our organization recaps, artist shoutouts, and or a way to get involved at The ArtJive. I want to consistently put out a monthly magazine announcement email, talking about our newest issue, as well as a monthly coupon or sale. 

I want to share emails that I think the customers what to see, are on brand and are the reason that they have signed up for the email list. I do not want to put out any emails that are off-brand or random because to me it is so important to be loyal to the customers who sign up, so they know what they will be receiving through these emails and nothing extra or spam-related. 

I am subscribed to the Vogue email list and am very happy about the emails that they send out. They stay very consistent with their brand and don't spam with too many emails, unlike some email lists that I am now unsubscribed from. Vogue's emails focus on discussing something that may be in their magazine, coupons, or deals on the subscription, as well as new things at Vogue. They do a great job of establishing their brand to their customers through email without overpowering and overdoing their emails. 

For my email list it is going to be very important for me to stay on-brand, consistent, and exciting with my emails to allow for my audience to enjoy being apart of the list. 

Until Next Time,

Izzy  

Comments

  1. Hi Izzy! I think twice a month would be great for your brand. I also really like your newsletter ideas. Aside from the coupons and sales, customers also want to know what else is in store with The ArtJive. I think it would be awesome to see a post/article about your suggested outfit combinations with The ArtJive clothing. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Izzy! I think updating what is new or what is coming soon is such an important part when writing your newsletter as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts