Get Visual With Instagram: Week 7 Part A

 Get Visual With Instagram: 

I have utilized Instagram for business for over six years, and it has become one of the sole marketing platforms that I have taken advantage of for my brand. As a brand, I use Instagram and recently linked Facebook with it. As well I use a little bit of Pinterest but have not been active on that for a couple of months due to rebranding. 

My company's Instagram has 66.3k on Instagram from building it for over six years and building the community from my first clothing line IzzyBe, which is now rebranded to The ArtJive. Instagram is very effective in getting our message out to the public, as well as promoting our products, and creating new connections and relationships. However, it is most definitely a vehicle that needs to be kept consistent and engaged constantly.  

We post on our Instagram at least every day and as well as post stories on our Instagram. Our Facebook is tied to our Instagram so they post cohesively. I try to mix content on Instagram with all kinds of media from; Quotes/positive tips, catalog photos, Tiktok videos, artists' work, Professional videos, as well as collages. I want to make all the content stimulating and unique to my brands audience and find it very important. 

I have a couple hashtag clusters that I use for each post. I like to focus my hashtags on a couple of categories regarding; mental health, fashion, and sustainability. 

The hashtags I utilize are;

#sustainablefashionbrand #mentalhealthbrand #mentalhealthawareness #trendstyling #trends2020 #vogue #youthstyling #teenstyle #photoshootinspiration #theartjive #youngartistsofinstagram #youngdesigner #communitybrand #madebyartist #artistfeature #artjivemagazine #artmagazine #youthmagazine #sustainableart #mentalhealthtips 


I find it very important to not only support other brands but as well get inspiration from the other brands. I follow a lot of people on Instagram and a lot of them are people who support us, but about 100 of them are brands I get a lot of ideas from and value their message. 


Instagram is a very valuable marketing tool to utilize for my brand, and has lead me to so many amazing connections, fun experiences, as well as growth in our mission and message. 


Until Next Time, 

Izzy 

Comments

Popular Posts