Hashtag Progress : Week 8 Part B

 Hashtag Progress

When going through my posting process this week, I started off not completely knowing what hashtags and timing did for my post, I had never really analyzed it, and I didn't completely understand. 

This week I have been considerate with my posts; quality, timing, and hashtags. I am seeing a totally new look at the tactics for Instagram especially hashtags and timing. I have tried out a couple of clusters of hashtags and placement of hashtags on posts and have realized that the more hashtags you use that are relevant to what's trending for your industry in your brand, the more engagement you will receive. As well, before this, I would put the hashtags in the comments section of the post, but for one of the posts I put it in the caption, and I can see an up in engagement. This is something that I will explore more of, but as of right now, I see a great improvement. 

In terms of timing, I have seen that one of the best times for me is during the early afternoon between, 12pm and 3pm. The majority of our audience is based in California and New York. I believe this time of day hits both the East coast as well as the West coast, and the ultimate goal is to reach both of those audiences.  

During the process of refining my hashtags, I would look at the content of my posts and try to generalize my posts so they work cohesively for my content. However, I did find out from a research that you don't want to use the same cluster of hashtags on Instagram because you may be shadowbanned. That is why I want to come up with a few different clusters to transition between. 

The kinds of hashtags I have used are formed in a cluster rather than just one individual one. By having it this way I believe that I'm getting more bang for my buck in the sense of hashtags. I went between two different hashtags, as well the last one is an example of something I did to make my hashtags look cleaner on my posts; 

#artjive #volume2theartjive #newartist #creativehub #youngartist #featuredartist #supporteachother #sustainableart #stopfastfashion #artisticdesigns #sustainablefashion #theartjive #mentalhealth #mentalhealthcommunity #thesocietythreads #thegallery #mixedmediaart #ransomnotepoetry #graphicdesigncommunity #collageartwork #mentalhealthtips #normalizementalhealth #stylebytheartjive #stylingtips


#artjive #volume1artjive #sustainableart #stopfastfashion #artisticdesigns #sustainablefashion #theartjive #mentalhealth #mentalhealthcommunity #thesocietythreads #thegallery #mixedmediaart #ransomnotepoetry #graphicdesigncommunity #collageartwork #mentalhealthtips #normalizementalhealth 

#sustainablefashionbrand #mentalhealthbrand #mentalhealthawareness #trendstyling #trends2020 #vogue #youthstyling #teenstyle #photoshootinspiration #theartjive #youngartistsofinstagram #youngdesigner #communitybrand #madebyartist #artistfeature #artjivemagazine #artmagazine #youthmagazine #sustainableart #mentalhealthtips 


Until Next Time, 

Izzy 



Comments

Popular Posts