Business Specific Online Tools: Week 12 Part A

 Business Specific Online Tools:


Social media is such an important platform right now for many brands, for mine in particular I feel that it is essential for it due to the fact that my brand is online. I have explored many social media platforms and have become quite savvy with them within these few weeks. I have learned about many new ones especially this week, some that I was aware of before, however, was not aware I could use it for my brand in particular.


Some social media platforms that I learned could be useful to my brand are TickTock, Spotify, and even SoundCloud. As well, I have signed up for my Google business account which I have never done even with my previous brand. 


Diving into TikTok first, I learned that it is a great way to spread my presence as the co-founder of the brand and give more of a day to day of being the cofounder. With TikTok, I plan to post a day in my life videos, outfit of the day videos, as well as Photoshoot behind the scenes for the brand. This is a great way to integrate my personality into the brand without making the brand feel too casual. I feel that this will do great things for my brand in gaining a more humanize and personal aspect of the brand. I have definitely been feeling like I want to integrate more personality and day-to-day of the brand and I feel that this social media platform will be perfect for what I hope to do.


In regards to Spotify and SoundCloud, I have learned that both of these platforms are not only good for music but they are good for Podcasts as well. This is something I hope to do with my brand in the future and is very helpful information to know when looking to make my podcast. I want to explore more on how to upload a podcast on Spotify and SoundCloud. This is something I can see doing interviews on, tips on, and even what’s new segments and check-ups.


I have just recently explored the Google business tool, I am currently waiting to get my verification postage in the mail. However, I am very excited about this because I hope that it allows my brand to be easier located when searching on Google and higher in the algorithms. 


I have a lot more exploring to do on these platforms however I feel that they have provided me with new insight on how to use the social media platforms and create a whole new element for my brand.


Until next time, 

Izzy


Comments

Popular Posts