Learning from Social Media Analytics: Week 14 Part A

 Learning from Social Media Analytics:

Analytics are such a big part of recording how a business is performing, where a business is flourishing, as well as the different areas in which a business may also need some help. 

I have searched far and wide for different platforms to record my analytics. There are apps, websites, and even hosting sites that allow for different analytics to record your business's information. On the current hosting site that I use for my website, there is analytics that records customer sales, engagement, viewed products, and even empty carts. This feature is free to my hosting site however several other hosting sites have to pay extra for these features. 
From viewing Google analytics, I see that there is a feature that allows you to see how many people have viewed your site. This feature is free on Google analytics, and I believe is very helpful for any brand trying to gain basic yet useful information for their brand. 


Another feature that I saw on Google analytics was recording sales. This is a very useful tool to calculate your sales for the week, month, or even year. To have this feature for free will really provide a useful tool when keeping organized with recording sales in an affordable manner. 


Another feature that I saw on the Google analytics that I thought was very useful was the demographic feature. This feature would allow for a brand to see what kinds of people, what age of people, and where the people in a brand's audience come from. As well it would allow for a brand to see where we may need to fill in gaps and or what audience to target.


Like I said before, many hosting sites provide these features however they usually come at a fee or cost. By using Google analytics a business can get free access to these features to grow their brand and gain useful information. As well, having all of your information in one place allows for organization and easy navigation. I will be definitely diving into Google analytics even more in these next upcoming weeks.


Until next time, 

Izzy


Comments

Popular Posts