Marketing Strategy: Week 15 Part B

 Marketing Strategy:

I have crafted this month's social media content strategy to be cohesive throughout all social media platforms. The social media platforms that are used on my brand are Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and TickTock. I will be posting the same content throughout to be more efficient with my posts as well as, creating content on TickTock to be posted on Instagram. 


I have chosen to have a weekly routine for my posting and for it to follow a similar flow every week. I believe that this will make my audience excited to see the post that they are most enthusiastic about on a certain day. What I mean by this is for example posting a featured artist every Monday and an announcement every Thursday. This will allow for people to come back to the account and anticipate the new posts. 


In terms of growing the brand and social media presence, I plan on posting about sales, contests, announcements, and giveaways. These are all ways to engage an audience and keep them coming back. 


I have seen that the best time range for posting in regards to my audience is between 12 PM and 5 PM. With this information, I intend to post between these times to optimize my engagement with my audience. as well, right after I post I will engage with my audience for at least 15 minutes a day to grow my engagement and social media presents. 


With the strategy and content calendar that I have created, I hope to expand my presence as a brand and allow for more exposure by putting my brand presents on more platforms. This will allow for a consistent schedule and flow for the brand to grow and gain an audience. 


Until next time,

Izzy

Comments

Popular Posts